DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
TYPES OF DATA (COOKIES):
Olivecosmetic.com collects two types of data:
- The registration data, when you sign up as a customer / user or as an e-shop visitor.
- The Activity data. When you visit the online store, we collect specific information about these visits. For example, our servers receive and record information about your computer, your device and your browser, including your IP address, browser type, and other software or hardware information. We may also collect cookies and other tracking technologies (such as browser cookies, pixels, beacons, and Adobe Flash technology commonly called "Flash cookies"). These technologies can be used to collect and store information about your use, such as the pages you've visited, the search queries you've submitted, and the ads you've seen, and so on. For more information, see our Cookies Policy.
You may also record public data (e.g., comments or reviews posted to the online store), which may include the alias, username, comments, likes, status, profile information, and photo. Public information and publications are always public, which means they are available to everyone and can appear in search results on external search engines.
We do not collect what is considered to be sensitive personal data and concerns racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of trade unions and information on medical history, erotic life and criminal prosecutions or convictions.
Links to other Web sites
Olivecosmetic.com may contain references to websites for content and services for which they are not responsible. The company does not guarantee the continued and secure accessibility of websites that may be contained in olivecosmetic.com.
USE / MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA:
Olivecosmetic.com uses the data it collects, whether mandatory or voluntary, by users / customers for the following purposes only:
- In order to serve the users / clients, that is to execute the orders made in the system.
- In order to be able to answer the questions and comments of users / customers.
- To make the necessary measurements and analyzes to improve its services to users / customers.
- To protect the rights of olivecosmetic.com
- For compliance with applicable laws or legal procedures and / or requests by competent government authorities.
- To send newsletters, promotions and other commercial announcements regarding the operation of the online store.
USERS RIGHTS FOR DATA:
Olivecosmetic.com users have the right to request from olivecosmetic.com
- The confirmation of whether his or her personal data is in its system
- To be informed of the content and origin of his or her personal data
- To request the correction, updating and / or modification of his or her personal data
- To request the deletion and limitation of the processing of his or her personal data processed in access to the applicable law.
- To oppose the processing, in all cases, of his or her personal data for legitimate reasons.
As users of olivecosmetic.com, you have the right to send your request to email@example.com listing your email address, name, address, telephone number and clearly identifying the information you want access, change, update, remove or delete.
Users of olivecosmetic.com should be aware that even after canceling their account and / or deleting their personal data, copies of certain information from their account may still be visible in some cases. For example, if the maintenance of such copies is necessary for the purposes of complying with legal obligations or the purposes of legal defense.
Also, the user account may not be immediately inaccessible to others because of the caching technology itself. Finally, olivecosmetic.com may keep backup information about its users' accounts on its servers for some time after their cancellation or deletion request for compliance with applicable law.
Olivecosmetic.com users have the option to withdraw their consent to receive electronic announcements from olivecosmetic.com. In the event that users do not want to receive emails from olivecosmetic.com marketing-related, they may be excluded from receiving such messages.
The ways to opt out of emails for marketing purposes are: either by following the instructions to unsubscribe from our announcements, or simply by changing your preferences in the user profile settings if you are a registered user or through the consensus management tool that may be available at olivecosmetic.com. Users can also send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org for our company to exclude them from sending messages for marketing purposes.
In all of the above cases, we may contact you and ask for more information that is necessary for the proper handling of your request.
General Data Protection Regulation:
Since 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation has entered into force and the following provisions apply:
In particular, the following retention periods apply to the processing of personal data:
- The data collected for purposes of use with the necessary provision of personal data shall be retained from the time of their insertion until the limitation period, in accordance with the applicable law, after termination of the service.
- Data collected for the purpose of using voluntarily the provision of personal data are retained from the moment they are imported to the request for their deletion or for as long as the Company considers that it may use them for commercial purposes.
At the end of retention periods, your personal data will be void, anonymized, or aggregated.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, additional user rights are guaranteed.
Users have the right, at any time,
- Request the Company to restrict the processing of their Personal Data in the following cases:
- If you dispute the accuracy of personal data until the necessary steps have been taken to correct or verify its accuracy.
- If processing is illegal but does not wish to delete their personal data.
- If the Company no longer uses their personal data for processing purposes, but there are reasons to create or exercise or defend legal requirements from users.
- If they oppose processing for legitimate interests pending verification that the Company has compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing the data.
- If they oppose the processing of personal data.
- If they wish to delete their personal data without undue delay.
- Ask the Company to obtain an electronic copy of their personal data if they wish to transfer their personal data provided to the Company, either to themselves or to another provider (data portability), when the personal data are processed with automatic means and processing is either based on your consent or is necessary for the execution of the Company's Service,
- Submit a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authority.